Nowadays there is a lot of trend of online shopping, people want to shop at home, due to which many online shopping stores are opening day by day. Some of these are quite right but some are made just to fool people and loot their money.
Due to time constraints and market rush, people are moving towards more online shopping, people get a lot of facilities and offer in online shopping.
But before purchasing from any new online shopping store, the customers must pay attention to some basic things, in this article, we are telling you some points on which you must pay attention before shopping online so that you do not get caught in any fraud.
Please Share your Personal Experience, Rating, and Reviews of LovelyYear.com with us:
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Some key points that you should pay attention to before shopping at any new online shopping store:
- Website Domain and Url/ check very carefully: Look at the URL of the website very carefully because most of the scam website makers make their website like the domain of a branded website. And people go into the trap because of this mistake.
- Website Whois Information/provided or not provided: If the website owner and the company are providing their complete information, then they are good, and if they are not, then it means that they want to hide which generates some doubt. “Click Here” for website/company information: Enter the domain of the website at this link and then see all the information.
- Website Domain Age/ how old this website: the age of the website is very important always check if this website is very new or old. The new website is low trustworthy until becomes very famous.
- Https Secure or not: Make sure that the website connection is secure or not, because if you make a payment through the card, then a secure connection is very beneficial for that.
- Social media pages: Social media is the largest platform for advertising of any e-commerce business. So most popular websites use it. But the short-term website creator does not want to work so hard.
- Contact us/ About Us/ Shipping/ Payment/ Delivery pages details: These pages provide complete information about the seller to the buyer, if the Buyer gets satisfactory information, this increases the transparency of the website and the owner. But low and unsatisfactory information always raises doubt in the mind of the buyer.
- COD/ Payment gateway: Cash on delivery is a good payment option for any new online store, but most websites do not offer this payment option. And people get upset after paying with their card and Payal.
- Real/Paid or fake customer reviews: real or fake customer reviews always different, real reviews can be good or bad experiences but fake reviews always are good.
- Discounts and Offers Limits: discounts and offers have a limit, unlimited, and look very cheap offer/ discounts always suspicious.
- Product descriptions/ Rating and Reviews: check products rating and reviews before purchase.
- Models images real or fake: Half faces model means they are not hired for this work, the images are copied so be careful and check these before shopping.
- Trust Score of Website: many blog sites provide deep information of online store website, check always there and find the legitimacy of any website.
- Online Reviews of the Website: Read and research on the internet before buying online. “Check review Here”: